Persons engaged in foreign trade face the issues of international law, lots of problems with foreign and local laws, including legal aspects in making international contracts in order to ensure import-export operations.
Specialists of MBM will help you to avoid many errors, negative tax consequences during realization of foreign trade, which may occur in foreign countries.
The MBM Company provides a full range of services to support foreign trade:
- Advice for residents and non-residents on foreign trade (customs, tax, currency, legislation, licensing, quoting);
- Advice on customs regulations, optimization of customs duties, export and import operations;
- Optimization of foreign trade contracts taking into account the following:
- the order and the procedure of making foreign trade deals;
- conflict regulation of international legal aspects of foreign trade deals and evaluation of the applicable law;
- minimization of the currency, tax, and other risks;
- Legal support of foreign currency transactions;
- Development, maintenance, and legal review of foreign trade contracts, including contracts for processing complex transportations;
- Payments on foreign contracts (a letter of credit, bank guarantees, deferment of payment, payment orders, collection of payments);
- Support of international credit and debt relations, including syndicated crediting;
- Legal support of foreign investment;
- Pre-trial settlement of conflicts between partners;
- International commercial arbitration.
Preparing the documents for you, we take into account the norms of both Ukrainian and international law (international treaties, conventions).
We hope that the cooperation with us will help your business to reach a new level of quality and will continue to be one of the most important keys to success.